The Easy Way to a Great Fire
Do you think that lighting a wood pizza oven Adelaide is difficult? Well, it is not if you do it in a systematic manner.
Outdoor pizza ovens are nowadays quite popular because they bring the real flavor of food. You can cook mouthwatering, delicious cuisine right in the backyard.
Whether it is a weekend party or New Year celebration, a birthday party, or any other occasion; wood-fired ovens are fit for all occasions.
Here, in this blog, we are going to get an easy guide to light the wood-fired pizza oven simply and quickly. Whether you own it or wood pizza oven hire Adelaide, this blog will be useful to cook tasty and delicious pizzas.
So, let’s get started.
- You should begin with checking the pizza oven first. Make sure that the smoke chimney vent is open. Now, open the door of the pizza oven also. Please remember that these doors should be kept open all the time.
- Now place some kindles in the center. You will need three-four logs and a handful of pinecones or any other kindling material. You should arrange them in teepee shape.
- You should carefully light the firelighter and wait till the fire get caught well.
- Now is the time to add some more logs. When they get fired, you can add further logs as per requirement.
- You need to wait until the dome of the pizza turns black. Continue to add more logs. You should grow fire across the full floor of the pizza oven. Then, the heat will be distributed out. Now it is ready to cook the food.
- It is essential to use gloves and other protective gear while cooing food because the temperature is quite high inside. You have to be careful that the flames do not get out of hand and cause trouble. It is always advised to keep a fire extinguisher handy to combat any untoward incidence.
- You should add logs from time to time to maintain the temperature constant. The full floor of the pizza should be distributed evenly.
The temperature inside should be around 300 to 400 degrees Celsius. If maintained well, an oven gives you service year after year. Nowadays people prefer wood fired pizza oven hire Adelaide instead of owning, which is also a good value proposition.
Good pizzas delight everyone with their taste. Make your family members, friends, and others happy.