Nobody likes to remove trees unless it becomes inevitable. We all love trees and respect their role in keeping the surrounding cool and healthy.
However, at times, the situations force you to get rid of a tree.
Experts suggest that the first preference should be to avoid the tree removal. If at all it becomes mandatory, then ensure that you plant at least three trees to compensate the loss.
Well, amongst all trees that usually exist in the courtyard, palm trees are the toughest to remove. Not only they are humongous, but quite sturdy as well.
Why do you need to remove the palm tree at all? Well, the reasons are many.
- Lifeless limbs may cause a hazard to your family or property. Especially, the temperature dip causes more limbs to fall. Since the palm tree is quite tall, the risk of damage is also high. When the limb or branch falls on the roof, vehicle or power lines; the damage could be severe. To save the loss of life and property; it is better to call a removal expert.
- The roots of a palm tree are large. Since the roots of a palm tree grow continuously, they cause a risk of damage to the concrete structure. The foundation may become weak, and the stability of the house may come under threat.
- If the overgrows or grows disproportionately, then it obstructs the view of the surroundings. When the trimming doesn’t work, you have to take the call of palm tree removal.
- When your courtyard is overcrowded with trees, you do not get sufficient sunlight. It keeps the house cool in summers, but unbearably cold in winters. You may need to remove a few trees to correct the landscaping. Enhance the curb appeal by reducing the tree density.
- An outbreak of disease or termite makes it mandatory to remove the palm tree. You can’t get rid of the problem by just trimming it. Call some expert removal company and get it done ASAP.
- You need some extra space in the backyard. It may be for constructing a pergola or swimming pool. When you feel like adding these luxuries, you have to take a call of removing a few trees. To add a positive effect on the quality of life and value of the property; you are forced to do it.
Regardless of the reason behind the palm tree removal, you must call an expert removal contractor. Don’t ever rely on so-called ‘DIY’ tips.