Service providers offer a variety of designs, supplies, and installations of warehouse storage solutions for business. All of them are heavy-duty shelving systems which are cost-effective and operationally efficient.
The one you choose depends on what are your preferences and needs?
Based on the requirement specs, storage specialists undertake an appraisal of storage solutions and advice a solution that fits best into the current space and efficiency requirements.
Future expansion is another crucial aspect that is considered. Once a solution is designed for your warehouse, an annual safety inspection and repair schedule is also offered.
The team comes at a predefined time and maintains efficiency and performance. Here are some examples of storage solutions and their benefits.
- It is versatile and cost-effective, hence used widely.
- It is compatible with forklifts.
- It doesnâ€™t need specialized equipment for material handling.
- You have 100% product selectivity because every pallet is accessible.
- This storage solution is fully adjustable. Reconfiguration of the space is easy and fast.
Narrow aisle racking
- It is ideal where space is a constraint.
- You need specialist trucks.
- The risk of damage is minimal.
- It needs less maintenance.
- Good stock rotation is possible.
- Pallet selectivity is 100%.
- Maximum use of per cubic space.
Double deep racking
- Double deep pallet racking increases the amount of storage space to double.
- Since the pallets can be accessed from one side only, the number of racks get reduced to half.
- This racking system is ideal for storing items of high turnover or storing identical products.
- Guide rails are fitted to locate pallets.
- It improves cost-effectiveness and storage space.
- It is ideal for high-density storage needs.
- Pallets are stored on cantilevered rails, making it similar to block stacking system.
- Loading and retravel both are easy.
- Excellent prevention from damage.
- It is ideal for both FIFO and FILO arrangements.
- Pallets can be loaded or retrieved from both sides.
- Ideal in cold store environments.
- It comes in manually handled and semi-automated variations.
- Dynamic storage is suitable where a standard storage solution is not possible.
- Even if the cost is more, it saves money in the long run.
Which storage solution you choose depends on what is your requirement. Before implementing a solution, a thorough analysis is needed.
Maxstor Pty Ltd has more than 15+ years experience in theÂ Storage Solutions Adelaide. It is mainly focused inÂ pallet racking,Â industrial shelving,Â commercial shelving,Â van shelving. Further details please Maxstor Pty Ltd call us at 0407 546 044.